Youth Volunteering Programme at Torbay and South Devon
Tags: Guidance, Toolkit
16th March 2021
Are you interested in running a youth volunteering programme but not sure where to start? Why not look into how the service has been running at Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust.
Download this presentation to learn more.
Other resources that might be of interest:
- Running Youth Volunteering Programmes within the NHS – The Good and the Ugly
- Webinar recording – Running Youth Volunteering Programmes within the NHS – The Good and the Ugly
- A nurse-led youth volunteering project to support older people on acute hospital wards
- Report: Youth Volunteers in Empathy Project: Hertfordshire
- Tips to support young volunteers
- Role profile: Youth Volunteer Executive
- Toolkit: Youth Volunteering and Social Action in Health & Social Care SECOND EDITION