End of Life Care - Aneurin Bevan Companion Training
13th October 2021
Training slides for Companion training
Objectives of the Day
This training aims to provide you with:
- Clear understanding of the companion role
- An opportunity to enhance your own communication skills
- An understanding of how to work in end of life care.
- Increased confidence in your own abilities
- An opportunity to raise awareness and management of your own responses
Listening and Communication
- How do we listen to others in our everyday lives?
- How does it feel when you have been listened to?
- How do we show we are listening?
- Open Questions
- Summarising and Reflecting
- Our body language
For the full document please download the attached PDF