Impact of Covid-19 on older people’s mental and physical health: one year on
16th August 2021
This report by Age UK explores the impact of the pandemic on older people’s physical and mental health eleven months after Covid-19 arrived and turned all our lives upside down.
Th report is the second in a series Age UK have written about the pandemic’s effects and is based on research from February 2021.
2. Who have we spoken to?
3. Physical Health
4. Mental Health 1
5. Loneliness and isolation
6. Loss, bereavement & grief
7. Health Inequalities
8. Unpaid carers
For the full report please download the attachment.
You may also be interested in:
- Mental Health Care in Maternity Settings
- Coronavirus: the consequences for mental health
- Salisbury - Using Psychology students to enhance wellbeing of patients
- Role Description: Remote Discharge Support Volunteer
If you wish to share your knowledge on the Helpforce Connect, please visit this page (please note: the button "Contribute your resource" is only visible to logged in members).