Webinar recording: Examples of virtual volunteering models
16th March 2021
In this recording, you will learn four different virtual volunteering models that allow volunteers to support patients and their families remotely. Our special thanks to four speakers who joined this webinar:
- Laura Shalev-Greene, Head of Volunteering service at Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust;
- Sharon Nobbs, Volunteer Coordinator at Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust;
- Nuria De Miguel, Volunteer Services Manager at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust; and
- Jill Cook, Volunteering Development manager, Children's Hospices Across Scotland.
Documents that were mentioned by speakers will be uploaded on Helpforce Connect soon. If you want to know when they are available, you can change your notification settings to receive emails. Please contact Debbie Ambrose at email@example.com for assistance.
You might be interested in:
- Virtual volunteering role profiles
- Hospital Discharge Patients Check in Service Volunteer - Volunteer role profile
- Volunteering calling services
- Telephone befriending service - All you need to know
If you wish to share your knowledge on the Helpforce Connect, please visit this page (please note: the button "Contribute your resource" is only visible to logged in members).